Managing Legal Conflict
with Statutory Vision
MANAGING DISPUTES CONSTRUCTIVELY
For lawyers, the judiciary, notaries, and ADR professionals seeking in-depth understanding of dispute resolution methods.
- Various dispute resolutions methods and their characteristics.
- Optimal choice of dispute resolution method.
DECISION MAKING IN LEGAL & ADR PRACTICE
For lawyers, the judiciary, notaries, and ADR professionals because uncertainty and complexity underlie their practice.
- Understanding decisions under legal or ADR complexity and uncertainty.
- Optimizing decisions under legal complexity and uncertainty.
BEHAVIORAL DECISION MAKING IN LEGAL & ADR PRACTICE
For lawyers, the judiciary, notaries, and ADR professionals because, in their context, decisions are often intuitive, emotional and impulsive.
- Understanding the psychological aspects of legal & ADR decision making.
- Identifying and avoiding typical cognitive biases and errors.
For legal practitioners who operate in highly competitive or aggressive settings.
- The main strategic characteristics of legal conflict.
- Optimal decisions in conditions of legal strategic interaction.