with Studious Vigor
Because the intellectual needs of certain groups of individuals, such as the academically excellent undergraduates, underprivileged students, or senior citizens require dedication and care.
- Multidisciplinary lectures and programs on a variety of subjects and interests with sound academic bases in pure mathematics and philosophy.
- For students in honors or advanced level interdisciplinary programs and institutions.
|MATHEMATICS AND THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE|
|The mathematics and philosophy of …|
|… belonging & being||… value|
|… identity||… virtue|
|… relations||… inference|
|… association||… judgement|
|… music & dance||… blame|
|… love||… symmetry|
|… desire & sex||… asymmetry|
MULTIDISCIPLINARY ACADEMIC PROGRAMS FOR THE UNDERPRIVILEGED
- For those who are less fortunate in the material world but very fortunate in the scholarly realm.
MULTIDISCIPLINARY ACADEMIC PROGRAMS FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- To add intellectual sparkle to the golden years.
- Critical Reasoning
- Ethics & Business Ethics
- Normative decision-making
- Behavioral decision-making
- Group decision-making
- Strategic decision-making (applied game-theory)
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Conflict Management
LAW & LEGAL PRACTICE
- Management of Legal Conflict
- Law for Managers
INTERDSICIPLINARY & SPECIALISED
- Mathematics for Business and Management
- Mathematics for Lawyers
- Postgraduate level since 2003 | Undergraduate Honors Students since 2017 | Charismatic Children (12-17y) since 2018
- Location: Europe in person, e-Globally
- Knowledge: always learning and updating.
- Holism: interdisciplinary exploration encouraged.
- Robustness: sound philosophical, mathematical, and theoretical foundations.
- Originality: all course content and material is entirely original.
- Creativity: creation of novel and specialized courses particularly welcome.