Legal & Dispute Resolution Services
with Statutory Vision
NEGOTIATION & MEDIATION
- To resolve disputes consensually and cost-effectively.
- To generate more efficient solutions than litigation is capable of.
MANAGING LEGAL CONFLICT
- To determine whether litigation or alternative dispute resolution is most appropriate.
- To develop and implement sound litigation strategy, if litigation is selected.
- To develop and implement sound dispute resolution strategy, if dispute resolutions is selected.
LEGAL & ADR PRACTICE AND ETHICS
- To develop practical skills for the legal profession.
- To provide ethically sound legal services while remaining competitive.
LAW & LITIGATION
- To understand key elements of English law.
- To understand legal inference in criminal and civil proceedings.
- To address financial crime, money-laundering and corruption effectively.
- Member of the Bar of England and Wales since 1995 (Lincoln’s Inn)
- Accredited Mediator since 2003 (2nd in Greece)
- Strategized for more than 300 cases at all levels and resolved multimillion euro disputes.
- Legal/ADR educator since 2003: Strategic Law, Managing Legal Conflict, Mediation, Negotiation for Mediators & Legal Practitioners, Professional Ethics
- Location: Europe in person, e-Globally
PRINCIPLES OF SERVICE
Information: Confidentiality, Integrity and Authenticity.
Holism: Legal, financial, organizational, social and personal interests accounted for.
Relevance: Law contextualizes Dispute and Dispute invokes Law.
Robustness: Theory substantiates Practice and Practice evaluates Theory