Law & Litigation
with Statutory Vision
ENGLISH LEGAL INFERENCE
For lawyers and members of the judiciary who seek to become acquainted with the intricacies of English legal inference.
- Understanding the burden and standard of proof in English law.
- Understanding the admissibility and probative value of evidence in English law.
ENGLISH CONTRACT LAW
For legal or mediators who oversee transactions or mediate settlements under the English legal system.
- The formation and content of contracts in English law.
- The breach, termination or setting-aside of contracts in English law.
ENGLISH CRIMINAL LAW
For lawyers and members of the judiciary who seek to become acquainted with the intricacies of English criminal law.
- Understanding the general principles of criminal law in the English system.
- Understanding the main elements of important prohibited acts in English law.
FINANCE & LAW
For lawyers, members of the judiciary, banking and finance practitioners who seek to explore further the relation between finance and the law.
- How finance is intertwined with civil and criminal analysis.
- The main financial crimes, bribery and money laundering.