Corporate Ethics & Social Responsibility
for Sustainable Value
For all managers, because only effective reasoning and persuasion is the primary means of sustainable value creation.
- Formulating sound and persuasive beliefs and engaging in meaningful dialogue.
- Identifying and avoiding typical reasoning and dialectical errors.
For all managers, because the sociability and morality underlie and guide any organizational and financial activity.
- Doing the good while doing well: reconciling moral with financial value.
- Working towards individual and organizational meaning and purpose.
For all managers, because organizational and financial activity may motivate unsociability and immorality.
- Not doing the bad while doing well: reconciling moral with financial value.
- Identifying and understanding the individual and organizational limits of action.
CORRUPTION & FINANCIAL CRIME
For higher level managers who hold power and responsibility and often make difficult decisions under marginal conditions.
- The social limits of collective power entrusted by the many to the few.
- The legal limits of financial transactions and exchange of property.